Video marketing is one of the most commonly used techniques for promoting brands. Companies like Newegg or Amazon use different types of video content to engage with users. Explainer videos, “how-to” videos, training videos, and the latest trend, live videos have had an incredible impact on users experience.
Interesting Facts About Video Marketing
On social media, in particular, video content has been used widely. 72% of social marketers are interested in learning video marketing since videos in social media marketing increase sharing by 10 times.
- Facebook – On a daily basis, users watch 100 million hours of videos.
- Twitter – Video tweets increased by over 50% in 2016, and are 6x more retweeted than photos.
- Instagram – Posts with video content almost doubled in 2015, and in the same year 58% of the ads were videos.
- Snapchat – Users watch 10 billion videos on a daily basis.
- Pinterest – Video posts increased by 50% in 2015-2016.
There is certainly a great interest in video and brands are not missing out. The following brands are among the biggest ones who are using video marketing.
- Amazon spends $3 billion on video content.
- Gillette with 106K subscribers generated an amazing 7.7 million views on one “how to” video.
- Chevrolet with 164 million views is the most watched auto brand online.
- Louis Vuitton with 196K subscribers has almost 200 million views on YouTube.
- Coca-Cola with almost 3 million subscribers has 1.3 billion views on YouTube.
Video marketing can have a major impact when the brand is well-known worldwide. However, freelancers and startups as well can benefit from video content to engage their users in a new and different way with their products or services.
Video content together with video marketing is taking over the way users experience the Internet. The following infographic made by the guys at Website Builder contains more 127 interesting facts about video marketing. Take a look at it to find out more.